The Pinhole Surgical Technique™, also known as Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation™, can improve receding gums and enhance the overall appearance of your smile. When compared to traditional gum grafting surgery, the Pinhole Surgical Technique™ offers a variety of key benefits, including:
- The procedure is minimally invasive
- Multiple teeth can be addressed in one treatment
- Results can be seen immediately after the procedure
- Virtually painless
- Can be completed without grafting, incisions, sutures, or stitches
- Typically minimal recovery time – patients often start feeling back to normal within hours
- Short treatment time (normally 20 minutes required per tooth)
Our experienced cosmetic dentist, Dr. Edward Shukovsky, can talk more with you about the Pinhole Surgical Technique™ treatment process during your initial consultation. He will thoroughly examine your gums and teeth and determine if this procedure is the right option for your needs. Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation™ may just be the ideal procedure to restore your gums to a healthier, more cosmetically pleasing condition.
Contact Dr. Edward Shukovsky
For more information about the Pinhole Surgical Technique™, please contact our office with any questions you may have.